Thursday 15 August 2013

Goop, lady be trusted choice



It’s hard to say a website is good or not, because there are not uniform demands.
 So when I make this topic I consider three things for an interesting website: content, design and style. I’m so excited to share with you my good find.
Throughout the year I save screen shots, bookmark, email myself links, star and favorite the best web content I run across.
 
 
 
Goop is a digital media and e-commerce Company founded by Gwyneth Paltrow and it sharing all of life’s positive from fall of 2008.
 Goop has since grown into an eminent lifestyle publication, dedicated to informing and positively inspiring its audience.
 Gwyneth began curating the best of lifestyle to help her readers save time, simplify and feel inspired, from creating a delicious recipe to finding a perfect dress for spring.
Determined to publish a genuine and resourceful issue each week, for many, goop has become their most trusted girlfriend on the web.
Goop gives readers exclusive access to recipes, travel guides, fashion, wellness tips, cultural notes and more. Incorporating the knowledge of expert contributors and tastemakers, along with goop editorial eye and uncompromising style, issues are delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment